Zepsity Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pk video`s

4 posters

Go down

pk video`s Empty pk video`s

Post  ima tank Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:50 am

How to make a PK-video? Registrer a Hypercam on ur PC/Laptop, 2. Choise how much from the screen may showed in the video, 3. Put it on a USB-Stick. 4. Post it on the site and become a famous PKer!

Friendly Greetings: IMA_TANK

ima tank

Back to top Go down

pk video`s Empty Re: pk video`s

Post  amyvdb Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:15 am

I'm sorry but can u please just make your guides a lil longer? It looks you only know the steps and thats it. but i think you would have higher chance to get a rank in-game or on forums. Smile

[Donator] Amyvdb

amyvdb

Back to top Go down

pk video`s Empty The real guide

Post  Amonn Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:24 am

ok first of all you can download a screenrecorder

(for beginners i recommend hypercam because it's an easy program for making video's)
if you are done with hypercam i recomend using Fraps
this is a free screenrecorder with amazing quality

ofcourse you have some problems in the beginning but if you listen to me in what settings you need to use i'm sure you will get it

okay the settings:
you don't have to change anything in the general or the fps topics Smile

MOVIES:
create a folder in your computer (somewhere you can find it easily) and change the direction in your fraps to that folder

i recommend using F9 as hotkey because that doesn't have any effect on your rs screen if you hit it

i recommend using 60 fps (runescape's max is 50 but sometimes you have 51 frames and how more frames how better the video is Very Happy)

if you want to record sound from your microphone then turn onn the "record externa input"
don't hide your cursor in pk video's but do hide it in other video's (people wants to see where and how fast you click in pk video's)

ok now you're done with the settings for Fraps Very Happy
Congratulations you just advanced a video making level, your level is now 10

ok you have the settings, what now?
if you're in game you will probably see some yellow numbers in the left or right corner of the game area (if it don't try to turn off msn, skype or other programs/games)
if you press F9 you will see that the numbers turn red (now your filming) your framerate will probably go down but that's most of the times not to worry about

HEY HE STOPS AFTER 30 SECONDS???

that's because you use a free version of Fraps, if you want to film longer, just download the full version from piratebay or another site (can send you the torrent if you want <3)

I GOT MY RAW FILE WHAT NOW?

ok now you need to do the editting part

i think it's the most fun part of making video's (most of the times i hate recording XD)

you can use several programs for it like:
Windows Movie Maker
Sony Vegas
Adobe After Effects
Pinical
etc.

i recommend using Sony Vegas because that's not to hard to use and you can get really nice video's from it (will make a guide for it later)

i hope you learnt something from it

~Amon

Amonn

Back to top Go down

Post  amyvdb Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:22 am

soooooo the second 1 is alot better Very Happy thanks alot, didn't know anything abou fraps or something Very Happy

[Donator] Amyvdb

amyvdb

Back to top Go down

pk video`s Empty :D

Post  Amonn Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:59 am

will post a edit guide later Very Happy

Amonn

Back to top Go down

Post  cokee Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:23 pm

very nice guide

cokee